Saturday, January 1, 2011

Famous people with ADD

Let me preface this by saying that I got this list from www.associatedcontent.com. Therefore, I leave the accuracy of the list up to them.

And because I am an art major — and ADDers tend to be über creative, here are the artists first.

Famous Artists
Pablo Picasso, Ansel Adams, Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali
*I personally suspect da Vinci

Famous Authors
Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Leo Tolstoy, Robert Frost, Edgar Allen Poe

Famous Inventors
Henry Ford, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, Alexander Graham Bell

Famous Musicians
John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Cher, Buddy Rich, Beethoven, Mozart, Handel

Famous Actors
Will Smith, Jim Carey, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Henry Winkler, Patty Duke, Bill Cosby

Famous Athletes
Michael Jordan, Bruce Jenner, Magic Johnson, Nolan Ryan, Terry Bradshaw, Babe Ruth, Greg Louganis, Vince Lombardi, Pete Rose


Famous Business Tycoons
Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Malcolm Forbes, Andrew Carnegie, William Randolph Hearst, Henry Ford, FW Woolworth, Walt Disney

Famous Hollywood Movie Directors
Steven Spielberg, Alfred Hitchcock

Famous Politicians
John F. Kennedy, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower, George Bush, Anwar Sadat, Winston Churchill

*And I have no idea how they diagnosed the people who died before ADD was recognized. But if that puts me in the same category as Dalí, Frost, Beethoven, and Churchill...I'm okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment